Everyone deserves to discover the foods that ultimately help them to feel and look their best. Rese Carter Lifestyles serve primarily women, who would like to regain control of their health, mind, and body. We offer integrative health with an emphasis on nutrition. We specialize in hormone health and related conditions. Women over 35 years often experience some unexplained symptoms. These conditions are generally associated with hormone imbalances, which can be exacerbated by consuming highly processed foods, constant stress, exposure to toxic cleaning products, personal care items, and environment; they can be life-threatening and debilitating.
Our clients are everyday women who just want to heal naturally. If you have a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, digestive issues, unexplained weight gain, then you are a potential client.
If you are experiencing symptoms such as PMS, irregular periods, mood swings, fatigue, low back pain, sleep issues, vaginal issues, you have come to the right place.
Between the all-female team of Board Certified Nutrition Specialists(CNS®) and board-certified health coaches, we have you covered. Our nutritionists undergo rigorous training; they must first complete a Master of Science Nutrition degree from an accredited University, take and pass a four-hour board exam by the American Nutrition Association, and complete 1000 supervised hours to practice.
We understand that proper nutrition is the foundation of good health. We also understand that our health is usually affected by chronic stress, poor sleep, lack of exercise, unstable relationships, and unfulfilling career. With that in mind, we offer personalized nutrition and an integrative approach with all our clients. Don't just take our word for it, go ahead and sign up for our initial consultation, and let's begin the discovery process.
When was the last time you spent an hour with your health care practitioner? Can't recall? To be fair, the healthcare system is often overburdened and unfortunately, was not set up to cater to deep dive into your issue. Their main objective is to keep things moving along and get you some type of relief. We are aware that you need a space to share all your concerns and get the assistance you deserve. That is why we have carefully crafted various packages to support your needs. Everything we do is personalized and is of the highest standards.
Why should you work with a Board Certified Nutrition Specialist® (CNS®)?
1. We know how to use foods, nutrients, supplements, and integrative therapies to help you to manage health conditions; we do this in conjunction with your health care provider.
2. We can help you to figure out your nutrition diagnosis, which is often at the root of your health condition.
3. We can help you to reduce your dependency on pharmaceuticals over time. We never tell you to stop any medications, BUT with a carefully crafted nutrition plan, you may eventually reduce or not need it. You get to make that decision with your healthcare provider.
4. We practice from an Integrative perspective with a person center approach. You are involved in every step of the way; after all, you know you best!
5. We look at the whole picture, your familial history, body composition, food choices, macronutrients, micronutrients, optimal caloric intake, optimal protein intake, and so much more. We work with you to improve your stress levels, sleep, and relationships. We take a rounded view.
6. We help you to make SMART goals and steps to achieve them.
7. Certified Nutrition Specialists practice science-based personalized nutrition therapy to power people to health.
Take the first step to regaining your health and peace of mind.
If you are looking to make significant health adjustments, and improvements then we highly recommend you do a detailed health assessment.
Join our wellness warrior tribe via our amazing new app. This program is for 28 days.
Doing a detox should not be a starvation diet, it should be foods that help to boost the body and reduce your toxic load.
This package includes 1 detailed health assessment and choice of one of our other services (weight loss, detox, PCOS, thyroid issues ).